Request for Information
Please fill up the following contact form for any queries on visiting/ sponsoring/ exhibiting/ partnering/ speaking, we will get back to you as soon as can.
Please select a Ninja Form
For further enquiry, please contact the organiser for assistance:
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI)
9 Jurong Town Hall Road, Trade Association Hub, #04-01, Jurong Town Hall, S609431
Tel: 6337 8381
Fax: 6339 0605
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible to attend this event?
All SME Business Owners, Industry Leaders and C-suite are welcome to register for this event. Minors below the age of 18 will not be permitted for entry.
- Is there a fee to pay to attend this event?
The event is complimentary to attend. However, prior registration is required.
- How many staff can a company send?
There is currently no limit on number of attendees per company as long as the programme is relevant for the attendees, and seats are still available.
- Will I received the printed conference pass for this event?
Conference Pass will not be mailed to Participants since SMEICC 2019. All successful registrants will redeem their conference pass onsite on the event day itself by presenting their QR Code and business namecard.
- When will the confirmation e-mail be sent to us?
Upon successful registration, registrants will receive an acknowledgement e-mail. The official confirmation email with QR code will be sent to you from mid-July 2020 onwards. In addition, a reminder email will be sent to registrants approximately one week prior to the Conference.
- I registered online and did not receive any confirmation email. How can I check on the status of my registration?
Please contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with email subject title: Status of my Registration.
- I’ve registered for the event earlier on, however I am currently unavailable to attend. Can I send a replacement?
Sharing of conference pass is not permitted. Please contact us at least 2 weeks before the event regarding the replacement.
- Is it compulsory to attend both days of the event?
SCCCI strongly encourages participation over 2 days, if your schedule permits. However, it is not compulsory.
- Can I reserve seats for the tracks and plenary sessions?
Reservation of seats is strictly prohibited. Seating will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Is there a closing date for the registration?
Registration will be closed by 1 Aug 2020 or when all seats are filled, whichever is earlier.
Terms & Conditions
Sharing of attendee pass is not permitted. All visitors must be in proper office attire. Minors below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry. The organiser SCCCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to the conference to any entity or individual.